もっと例文: 1 2
- Collagraphs may also be printed as intaglio plates.
- Printing a photogravure is similar to printing any other intaglio plate, especially a finely etched aquatint.
- This is caused by the fact that Geminus decided to use copper intaglio plates rather than woodcuts as in the original.
- The printing process required three lithographic plates and one intaglio plate for the obverse, and three lithographic plates for the reverse.
- Rassenfosse worked with him to develop a special soft ground mixture for reworking intaglio plates to which crayon drawings had been transferred photomechanically.