is so expansiveの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The Satrap's power is so expansive that the empire is often referred to as a satrapy.
- Still, this very reverence on Truffaut's part surely accounts for why Hitchcock ( a notoriously unforthcoming man ) is so expansive.
- The terrain is so expansive that you have to fold the trail map seven times to fit it into your pocket.
- But a definition broad enough that it plunks raising fees together with cutting waste is so expansive it loses any categorical meaning.
- Multimedia, unlike ( traditional ) entertainment, is so expansive and so new, you can't do your job unless you know what others are doing ."