もっと例文: 1 2
- He peddles his drink in reusable glass bottles and 16-ounce plastic containers, their labels adorned with Easter Island stone heads.
- These particularly constructed chimneys were later referred to as " Rhode Island Stone-enders . " Only a couple of these chimneys survive.
- In 2014, he won the amateur division in the Mackinac Island stone-skipping tournament with 22 skips becoming a professional in 2015.
- The oldest portion of this house, built c . 1705 is a classical Rhode Island stone ender house, whose large chimney has since been completely enclosed in the structure.
- The original Port Arthur High School was opened on January 8, 1889 . The cornerstone of the new building was laid by James Conmee on July 7, 1909 . The building was designed by architect Henry Simpson in the Queen Anne style using Simpson Island Stone, and opened on September 6, 1910.