もっと例文: 1 2
- Additionally, they were able to tune the retention factor for the analytes through isocratic temperature gradient elution.
- In isocratic elution, peak width increases with retention time linearly according to the equation for N, the number of theoretical plates.
- The separation took place under isocratic conditions using pure water as the mobile phase, and controlled the temperature using a water bath.
- In isocratic elution, the selectivity does not change if the column dimensions ( length and inner diameter ) change that is, the peaks elute in the same order.
- However, it is also possible to concentrate material from a dilute stream at the head of a chromatographic column and then switch conditions to elute the adsorbed material in conventional isocratic or gradient modes.