もっと例文: 1 2
- While the overall constraints are inconclusive, uncorrelated isocurvature cold dark matter modes are found to be unlikely.
- For instance, in 1987, he proposed the primordial isocurvature baryon model for the development of the early universe.
- For isocurvature fluctuations, the density variations for one component do not necessarily correspond to density variations in other components.
- While it is usually assumed that the initial fluctuations are adiabatic, the possibility of isocurvature fluctuations can be considered given current cosmological data.
- Silk damping is not as significant in models of cosmological development which posit early isocurvature fluctuations ( i . e . fluctuations which do not require a constant ratio of baryons and photons ).