もっと例文: 1 2
- At sufficiently high concentrations, isocyanic acid oligomerizes to give cyanuric acid and cyamelide, a polymer.
- Isocyanic acid is also present in various forms of smoke, including smog and cigarette smoke.
- Cyanic and isocyanic acids are isomers of fulminic acid ( H-C = N-O ), an unstable compound.
- Dilute solutions of isocyanic acid are stable in inert solvents, e . g . ether and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Among the surprises this week was the discovery by astronomers at the James Clark Maxwell Telescope in Hawaii that the comet contains isocyanic acid.