it in the soviet unionの例文
- They saw it in the Soviet Union, especially against Pentacostals.
- Other attempts to stage it in the Soviet Union failed Prokofiev refused to allow any changes.
- World War II was still raging during the symphony's gestation, and Prokofiev composed it in the Soviet Union.
- There was a point between the two world wars when politics and economics pushed experimental modernism in the visual arts into a corner or simply squashed it in the Soviet Union, Germany, Italy and America.
- They concluded that expanding it in the Soviet Union would not only make travel more efficient and faster, it would also help build and develop the mostly farmland, enormously spread out nation that it was.