james son of alphaeusの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In Mary the mother of James son of Alphaeus ( the third woman in the Gospel of Matthew ).
- She is also sometimes referred to as " Mary, mother of James son of Alphaeus ", and identified by Roman Catholic tradition as Mary Jacobe.
- Perhaps under the influence of this tradition the modern Hebrew New Testament does in fact use the Hebrew name " Yaakov ben Khalfi " ( ???? ?? ???? ) for James son of Alphaeus.
- Since there was already another James ( James, son of Zebedee ) among the twelve apostles, equating James son of Alphaeus with " James the Less " made sense . ( James son of Zebedee was sometimes called " James the Greater " ).
- See also James son of Alphaeus Biblical Criticism by this editor, prodded as OR by one editor with the prod endorsed by another, who added WP : SOAP and WP : FORK as reasons for the prod . has accepted the prod but is still confused about our policy of OR . Hopefully once he understands he will become a good contributor . talk ) 08 : 07, 21 October 2011 ( UTC)