jan van amstelの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Jan van Amstel was born in Amsterdam.
- He writes in his poem on the painter Jan van Amstel that'The Netherlanders are particularly praised as good painters of landscapes, the Italians of people or gods.
- Mertens formed an important link in the artistic dynasties of Antwerp, for his second daughter married first Jan van Amstel, now usually identified with The Brunswick Monogrammist, and subsequently Gillis van Coninxloo.
- After the capitulation of all forces on Java " Jan van Amstel " attempted to escape to Australia, but was intercepted and engaged by a Japanese destroyer on 8 March 1942 in the Madura Strait.
- The artists included in the book are ( in this order ) : Hubert van Eyck, Jan van Eyck, Hieronymus Bosch, Rogier van der Weyden, Dirk Bouts, Bernard van Orley, Jan Mabuse, Joachim Patinir, Quentin Matsys, Lucas van Leyden, Jan van Amstel, Joos van Cleve, Matthys Cock, Herri met de Bles, Jan Cornelisz Vermeyen, Pieter Coecke van Aelst, Jan van Scorel, Lambert Lombard, Pieter Bruegel the Elder, Willem Key, Lucas Gassel, Frans Floris, and Hieronymus Cock.