もっと例文: 1 2
- The Commune named Francis Jourde as the head of the Commission of Finance.
- It was acquired in 1884 by Casimir Jourde, whose grandson Paul became a wildlife painter and world traveler.
- Jourde first obtained a loan from the Rothschild Bank, then paid the bills from the city account, which was soon exhausted.
- "It's like going back to nature, " said Jean-Christophe Jourde, one of guests, on Tuesday.
- This would include ( socialist ) Maurice Barr鑣, ( communardes ) Henri Rochefort and Gustave Cluseret, ( Blanquists ) Charles Bernard and Antoine Jourde, among others.