もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1970 Jourjon was recognised by the International Aeronautical Federation for her contribution to the aviation industry.
- In the 1936 event Roman was second again in the same aircraft, followed in third place by Yvonne Jourjon in a Maillet 20.
- Jourjon's gun, which took four years to make, was never presented, and it remained in the gunsmith's family.
- At the end of World War II Jourjon was chosen by Charles Tillon, a French government minister, to form a corps of female military pilots in the French army.
- The address was the home of a member, A . Jourjon, and became the club's address when it was registered as a new organisation at the pr閒ecture on 11 March 1882.