もっと例文: 1 2
- By " Rhenish Jugendburg ", he meant Drachenfels Castle at Busenberg in the Wasgau region of southwest Germany.
- Between 1934 and 1945, it was used as a Hitler Youth centre ( a " Jugendburg " ).
- Fascinated by Wyneken's ideas, the brothers, Robert and Karl Oelbermann, dreamt of the " Jugendburg " concept after the First World War.
- From 1935 to 1943 there was also a schoolchildren's magazine with the title " Deutsche Jugendburg " ( " German Youth Castle " ), which was published by the National Socialist Teachers League.
- Robert Oelbermann is considered to be the founder of the " Nerother Wandervogel-Federation for the Establishment of the Rhenish Youth Castle " ( " Nerother Wandervogel-Bund zur Errichtung der Rheinischen Jugendburg " ).