もっと例文: 1 2
- The building represents the compositional and formal variations of Jugenstil, Art Nouveau or National Romanticism.
- In 1924, the Jugenstil building was converted into a theatre Viggo Jacobsen and Albert Oppenheim.
- He became familiar with the British Arts and Crafts movement, French Art Nouveau, Viennese Secession and German Jugenstil long before Wright did.
- Jugenstil _ or the Central European brand of art nouveau _ is featured with several works by Hungary's most important artist of the age, Jozsef Rippl-Ronai.
- The 230m?dining room with its original windows and rehabilitated wall coverings and light fittings is described as one of the most precious Jugenstil ( Art Nouveau ) interiors in Switzerland.