もっと例文: 1 2
- In 386 the jugera of land.
- Satricum was colonized with 2000 Roman citizens, each to receive two and a half jugera of land.
- The 500 jugera limit was a reiteration of previous land laws, such as the Licinian Laws passed in 367 BC, which had been enacted but never enforced.
- As the civic life was extinguished following the reign of Constantine the Great, the curia came to be dominated by rich landowners ( usually those who possessed twenty five jugera or more ).
- Its task was to distribute land to 5, 000 colonists in lots of ten jugera in the ager Campanus and in lots of twelve Pontus and Armenia ( in present-day eastern Turkey ).