もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Both the Limburg and Cole attacks were carried out by explosives-laden vessels.
- In 1845, after encountering serious opposition, he obtained legislative enactments prohibiting timber-laden vessels from carrying deck cargoes.
- The incident happened at the height of the cruise season, when many tourist-laden vessels ply West Coast waters.
- The incident happened at the height of the cruise season, when many tourist-laden vessels travel West Coast waters.
- Pulling up alongside ships, modern swashbucklers use grappling hooks to hoist themselves onto the vulnerable, heavily laden vessels.