- Some countries fear this could allow it to take uni-lateral action against countries it feels are too restrictive . ( cfh-agh)
- Comprehensive studies have examined the wars impact on the fragmented Iberian Peninsula, and thorough investigation has been done of such multi-lateral actions as Salamanca.
- There were other " great men " who shaped the campaigns of the Wars of the Coalitions and other multi-lateral actions in the French Revolutionary Wars.
- And it will require a commitment to real multi-lateral action, especially in the Middle East, when unilateral U . S . action has often been preferred.
- By turning to the internet, they entered a post-modern strategy best explained ( for me anyway ) by taking a lateral action as given in the writings of postmodern philosopher Gilles Deleuze and his ideas about the progression of a talk ) 12 : 45, 14 April 2008 ( UTC)