- もっと例文: 1 2 3
- It, too, has molded leadwork highlights.
- The surrounding balustrade is made of fine leadwork with flowers covered in gold leaf and is topped by a wooden handrail.
- Oxy-acetylene is the most common, as much leadwork is carried out on site and this is easily portable.
- This was to repair the leadwork, the rainwater goods, repointing and limewashing of the tower roof and the superstructure of the building.
- She is employing grisaille, a method dating back to the medieval period that involves etching intricate leadwork on the back of a glass sculpture.