- Anton Gecas, 85, is currently in Edinburgh's Liberton Hospital after suffering two strokes.
- On return, he was confined in the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and later in the Liberton Hospital, Edinburgh, where he died on 28 October 1921.
- In 1906 Liberton Hospital opened, and the 2 hospitals together were known as the "'Royal Edinburgh Hospital for Incurables "'( REHI ).
- Scottish officials on Tuesday refused to arrest Lithuanian-born Gecas _ who is currently in Edinburgh's Liberton Hospital after suffering two strokes _ citing his poor health.
- The 85-year-old Gecas, who moved to Britain in 1947, had earlier suffered two strokes and died Wednesday morning at Liberton Hospital in Edinburgh, a hospital spokeswoman said.