もっと例文: 1 2
- In particular, points are not preserved by general Lie transformations.
- Lie sphere geometry is the geometry of the Lie quadric and the Lie transformations which preserve it.
- The Lie transformations preserve the contact elements, and act transitively on " Z " 3.
- The fact that Lie transformations do not preserve points in general can also be a hindrance to understanding Lie sphere geometry.
- The subgroup of Lie transformations preserving the point cycles is essentially the subgroup of orthogonal transformations which preserve the chosen timelike direction.