ligament of the malleusの例文
- The lateral ligament of the malleus is a triangular fibrous band that crosses from the posterior aspect of the neck of the malleus.
- It lodges the anterior process and anterior ligament of the malleus, and gives passage to the anterior tympanic branch of the internal maxillary artery.
- The posterior incudal ligament plays an important role in the vibration of the middle ear bones : together with the anterior ligament of the malleus, it forms a pivotal axis around which the ossicles rotate.
- The anterior ligament of the malleus is a fibrous band that extends from the neck of the malleus just above its anterior process to the anterior wall of the tympanic cavity close to the petrotympanic fissure.
- The "'Superior ligament of the incus "'is a fibrous band that crosses from the body of the incus to the roof of the tympanic cavity just posterior to the superior ligament of the malleus.