ligament of treitzの例文
- Upper gastrointestinal series is the modality of choice for the evaluation of malrotation as it will show an abnormal position of the duodeno-jejunal flexure ( ligament of Treitz ).
- It is an open technique where the jejunosotomy is sited 30 cm distal to the Ligament of Treitz on the antimesenteric border, with the catheter tunneled in a seromuscular groove.
- During a Whipple's procedure, commonly used to treat pancreatic cancer by removing the pancreas, duodenum, and part of the jejunum, the ligament of Treitz is separated from the duodenum and preserved.
- Witting found that nasogastric aspirate has sensitivity 42 %, specificity 91 %, negative predictive value 64 %, positive predictive value 92 % and overall accuracy of 66 % in differentiating upper GI bleeding from bleeding distal to the ligament of Treitz.
- Risk factors include anatomic characteristics such as : aesthenic ( very thin or " lanky " ) body build, an unusually high insertion of the duodenum at the ligament of Treitz, a particularly low origin of the SMA, or intestinal malrotation around an axis formed by the SMA . Predisposition is easily aggravated by any of the following : poor motility of the digestive tract, rapid linear adolescent growth spurt, weight loss, starvation, catabolic states ( as with cancer and burns ), and history of neurological injury.