もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Athletes with conditions such as multiple amputations and congenital limb defects also participate.
- The more common ones included heart defects, cleft palate, cleft lip, club foot and limb defects.
- ADAM-complex is the association of limb defects ( caused by constriction rings ) and certain craniofacial clefts
- In all cases initially referred to the court there were no previous family histories of limb defect.
- In fact, one out of every 2, 000 American babies born each year has a limb defect and 2.5 percent of babies have serious birth defects.