もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Embolectomies are performed as limb-sparing techniques for arterial embolisms in acute limb ischemia.
- There is also an increased risk of skin infection and mechanical compression, leading to problems like limb ischemia.
- Note that while Diabetes can lead to CHF, limb ischemia and renal insufficiency, these conditions will not cause diabetes.
- In the case of gangrene due to critical limb ischemia, revascularization can be performed to treat the underlying peripheral artery disease.
- He is also lead investigator for a number of trials to use adult stem cells to treat limb ischemia ( inadequate blood flow to the leg ).