もっと例文: 1 2
- But for a limb joint, it's not at all clear that there wouldn't be advantages.
- The torturers hacked off limbs joint by joint, tore flesh with red hot tongs, and used drugs to enslave the minds of the victims.
- When the condition presents before the age of 18, it is more likely to cause pain and swelling of large lower limb joints, such as the knees.
- The oil, which was virtually non-compressible and readily displaceable, would allow the limb joints to move freely at depths of, where the pressure was.
- They concluded that chemicals in the plastic reacted with iron bits in the dolls, producing a vinegary acid that slowly seeped from eye sockets and limb joints into other body parts, causing more degeneration.