- Stop linkifying that URL, someone's going to click it.
- As if my linkifying the word mile were somehow a sneaky trick.
- First, I've made your point clearer to read by spacing it all out and linkifying the talk page refs.
- This template also exists to allow templates to accept either plain text or wikitext for parameters, automatically linkifying the value if it is plain text, and an article exists there ( see ).
- Metricmike might as well insist that Robert Frost's poem be rewritten as " miles ( kilometers ) to go before I sleep . " The figurative quote in the article was dealt with by linkifying mile to provide a definition for those who might seek it.