もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The detector is designed as a pair of finely grained liquid scintillator detectors.
- The gamma rays were detected by sandwiching the water tanks between tanks filled with liquid scintillator.
- A analysis system for the Liquid Scintillator Neutrino Detector experiment, which reported evidence for neutrino oscillations in 1996.
- The active elements of MACRO were liquid scintillator and streamer tubes, optimized for high resolution tracking and timing.
- B . Bray, G . A . A simple efficient liquid scintillator for counting aqueous solutions in a liquid scintillation counter.