もっと例文: 1 2
- Lobe pumps are frequently used in food applications because they handle solids without damaging the product.
- Particle size pumped can be much larger in lobe pumps than in other positive displacement types.
- Because rotary lobe pumps need to maintain a clearance between the lobes, a single stage Roots blower can pump gas across only a limited pressure differential.
- The most common ones are piston pumps in which the water flow rate is controlled by adjusting the piston stroke, screw feeder, and gear and lobe pumps which in both the speed of the rotation determine the water flow.
- Named after the Roots brothers who invented it, this lobe pump displaces the liquid trapped between two long helical rotors, each fitted into the other when perpendicular at 90? rotating inside a triangular shaped sealing line configuration, both at the point of suction and at the point of discharge.