もっと例文: 1 2
- This patient was found, using MRIs, to have cortical atrophy in the left superior temporal lobe region.
- The right lateral frontal lobe region was also found to be associated with left-sided visual neglect in an investigation carried out by Husain & Kennard.
- Other studies using fMRI ( functional magnetic resonance imaging ) scanners have shown that when change is not consciously detected, there was a significant decrease in the dorsolateral prefrontal and parietal lobe regions.
- This cross-activation may arise due to a failure of the normal insula in the depths of the lateral sulcus involved in taste processing that lie adjacent to temporal lobe regions involved in auditory processing.
- Glucose, along with serotonin, have been found to have significant effects within the cingulate cortex, frontal lobe, temporal lobe, and parietal lobe regions of the brain, including in those with anorexia.