もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Much of this deterioration occurs in association with degenerative changes in the hippocampus and other medial temporal lobe structures.
- This is linked to maturation of frontal lobe structures and connectivity between the prefrontal cortex and medial temporal lobe.
- Alternatively, amnesia upon waking may reflect persistent post-ictal dysfunction of medial temporal lobe structures following a seizure during sleep ."
- The causes of logorrhea remain poorly understood, but appear to be localized to frontal lobe structures known to be associated with language.
- The connection between the amygdala, OFC, and other medial temporal lobe structures suggest that they play an important role in working memory for social cues.