もっと例文: 1 2
- The results show the dependence of the result on the auxiliary local algorithm used.
- Then for the LOCAL algorithm, the acceptance probability can be computed to be:
- An obvious probabilistic global search procedure is to use a local algorithm starting from several points distributed over the whole optimization region.
- A "'local algorithm "'is a distributed algorithm that runs in constant time, independently of the size of the network.
- Some of the most common algorithms used in MCMC methods include the Metropolis-Hastings algorithms, the Metropolis-Coupling MCMC ( MC?) and the LOCAL algorithm of Larget and Simon.