もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Also, a global error tolerance can be achieved by scaling the local error to global scope.
- The local error estimate can be used to decide how stepsize h should be modified to achieve the desired accuracy.
- ControllerSupervisor sends error messages to OrchestraHMI . Local errors are handled in the software components in which they take place.
- Local errors are therefore energetically suppressed by the gap, which has been shown to be stable against local perturbations.
- In the above example, " I angry " would be a local error, since the meaning is apparent.