もっと例文: 1 2
- It exhibits artefacts from local excavations, including items from the painted.
- Local excavations reveal that Archaic Woodland period.
- Unlike other regional museums which house well-known materials from the early periods of Japanese history, Asuka Historical Museum exhibits materials from recent, local excavations.
- The museum was established in 1963 to house finds from local excavations and held an important collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts until it was looted in August 2013.
- The pit, operated by a local excavation company, is in an area where people have lived in the same homes for decades, tending to their gardens and their children, hunting for ducks or deer on the weekends.