もっと例文: 1 2
- Scan-line rendering methods use only local illumination models, although they may use tricks to simulate global illumination.
- So, for a local illumination model, the shading of any surface is independent from the shading of all other surfaces.
- The contribution from the light that goes directly from the light source and is reflected from the surface is called a " local illumination model ".
- We will first look at some basic properties of light and color, the physics of light-surface interactions, local illumination models, and global illumination models.
- "Phong shading " may also refer to the specific combination of Phong interpolation and the Phong reflection model, which is an empirical model of local illumination.