local tax lawの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- It was offered only in Italy and Taiwan due to local tax laws.
- Three groups have sued the city, all contending that town officials are violating local tax laws by buying open land for the new housing.
- In the Republic of Ireland, local tax laws meant that the first ever example of a Discovery Commercial ( van ) was launched there in 1991.
- Tokyo is the first Japanese locality to try to use a special clause in the local tax laws to tax companies based on their size rather than their performance.
- "Empirical evidence shows that taxes are not a significant factor in where businesses choose to locate, " said Peter Enrich, who teaches state and local tax law as associate professor at the Northeastern University School of Law.