もっと例文: 1 2
- Try and name another golfer besides Tiger Woods who was capable of landing shot after shot between the rails _ even with a locomotive bearing down on him.
- There were in fact two locomotives bearing this name, the other was a mock-up used in the annual Douglas Carnival parade but the fate of this loco is unknown.
- The Pr class were numbered Pr138 to Pr147 and were further distinguished from other classes by the placement of running-board nameplates; each locomotive bearing the name of a prominent West Australian river, such as Chapman.
- One combination was developed and partially implemented in anticipation of a merger between the parent companies of the Santa Fe and ICC, locomotives bearing this color scheme can still be found occasionally in lease service.
- At the same time, he was appointed to look after the Downs Light Railway and started a twenty-year restoration that would ultimately result in his efforts being recognised with a miniature steam locomotive bearing his name.