もっと例文: 1 2
- In areas with primitive sanitation, parasitic infections that block lymph channels most often cause lymphedema.
- After a few years the lymph channels adapt and new lymph nodes grow, reducing the risk.
- Microscopically, the vesicles in lymphangioma circumscriptum are greatly dilated lymph channels that cause the papillary dermis to expand.
- Eggs hatch in the duodenum, releasing oncospheres, which penetrate the mucosa and come to lie in lymph channels of the villi.
- The immune system consists of the white blood cells, the thymus, lymph nodes and lymph channels, which are also part of the lymphatic system.