- Siniaa Majkus also has a number of public sculptures erected throughout Croatia.
- Majkus adopted metal wire as his primary sculptural medium.
- Majkus graduated in 1989 at the University of Zagreb Academy of Fine Arts under the class of Miroslav ` utej.
- Majkus then twists and morphs the wire into three-dimensional forms as a pencil would draw line and create shape on paper, and it is for this reason that his works are often described as a sculptural drawings.
- In Opatija the sculpture " Linne " was erected in 1998, and " Nordkapp ", 2003 is the most recent public sculpture commissioned from Majkus and it stands in front of the Cultural Society Zora in Matulji.