もっと例文: 1 2
- Much anxiety, says Keith Majkut, but they all kept their cool and their babies.
- Killick was the associate director, vocal direction was by Ali Renner, and the orchestra was conducted by Martin Majkut.
- At the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, Stephen Majkut, the chief of the Office of Air Resources, said that there were other contributing factors.
- "' Whaletone "'is a Polish designer Robert Majkut that produces a series of digital grand pianos noted for their advanced aesthetic and technical design.
- Majkut has sought to position the Niskanen Center as an opponent of the Cato Institute's Dr . Patrick J . Michaels, a prominent skeptic within the scientific community.