もっと例文: 1 2
- Management risk has not been satisfactory, with long positions in some cases, insufficiently covered and managed.
- Omega Systems Group is known for developing management risk methodology for use by organizations in a variety of fields.
- In 2001, Mr . Hallac, with his colleague, Bennett Golub, PhD, received the " Asset Management Risk Manager of the Year " award from Risk Magazine.
- The APM Project Management Risk Single Subject Certificate, also known as the Risk Certificate, is a two level qualification which focuses on the project management subject of risk management.
- Rebecca Goldburg, senior scientist for the Environmental Defense Fund, said the new restrictions " confirm the fact that Bt corn can pose both an environmental and resistance management risk ."