もっと例文: 1 2
- This concept is regularly used in the method of map algebra.
- Consequently, the overall concepts of Map Algebra are still used today in every GIS application that supports raster calculations.
- While primarily applied to raster data, Map Algebra has also been extended to support 3D, temporal and other cartographic modeling applications.
- A map algebra, suitable for 2-D and 3-D spatial raster data, has been published by Mennis et al.
- Early in its development, Tomlin made the decision to openly share all of the source code, documentation and algorithms associated with Map Algebra.