map kinase signaling pathwaysの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- This kinase preferentially activates other kinases involved in the MAP kinase signaling pathway.
- ADAM17 also regulates the MAP kinase signaling pathway by regulating shedding of the EGFR ligand amphiregulin in the mammary gland.
- PAK kinases are implicated in the regulation of a number of cellular processes, including cytoskeleton rearrangement, apoptosis and the MAP kinase signaling pathway.
- This gene encodes a cytoplasmic protein tyrosine kinase that is involved in calcium-induced regulation of ion channels and activation of the map kinase signaling pathway.
- Treatment of cells expressing this GPCR with bile acids induces the production of intracellular cAMP, activation of a MAP kinase signaling pathway, and internalization of the receptor.