もっと例文: 1 2
- Rutelli's Margherita Party said Wednesday the referendum was " unjustified and dangerous ."
- The Italian news agencies ANSA, APcom and AGI reported Thursday that prosecutors in Rome had opened an investigation into possible defamation after two members of the opposition Margherita party lodged a complaint.
- He has reportedly clashed over the plan with Francesco Rutelli, the center-left's candidate in 2001 and leader of the Margherita Party . " I'm not going to soften.
- Antonio Maccanico, of the center-left Margherita party, had sponsored the bill in a bid to find a bipartisan solution to the possible embarrassment of a premier on trial during the impending EU presidency.
- "This majority is together not to resolve Italians'problems, but to resolve the premier's problems, " said Giuseppe Fioroni, a member of parliament with the center-left Margherita party.