もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- They weren't considered to be material errors ."
- After a series of University of Breslau but the presentation failed because of material error.
- For financial information to be useful, it should be timely and free from material errors, omissions, and fraud.
- DR is the probability that the audit procedures may fail to detect existence of a material error or fraud.
- The independent counsel reportedly found evidence of " material errors and omissions " in Symington's 1987, 1988 and 1989 financial statements.