もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This theory is a mathematical formalization of Occam's razor.
- At the Ecole Normale Superieure, a leading university, students had circulated a petition complaining of excessive mathematical formalization.
- The above intuition of domains being " information orderings " will be emphasized to motivate the mathematical formalization of the theory.
- The growth model was propagated in verbal terms, where later on the mathematical formalization was put forward by Kenneth K . Kurihara.
- Marcus Hutter's universal artificial intelligence builds upon Solomonoff's mathematical formalization of the razor to calculate the expected value of an action.