もっと例文: 1 2 3
- From 1956 to 1962 he was editor of the Mathematical Gazette.
- Neville retired from the University of Reading in 1954, after which he continued to publish papers in the Mathematical Gazette.
- When Sheppard died he was remembered in the Mathematical Gazette with a one-page note; Sheppard had been president of the Mathematical Association in 1928.
- In the late 1920s, he published in the " Mathematical Gazette " four notes on geometrical problems, including on Malfatti's Problem.
- In 1900 he joined the Mathematical Association and in the 1900s was contributing articles on teaching to its journal, " The Mathematical Gazette ".