もっと例文: 1 2 3
- She is also the founder and director of the Institute of Mathematical Geography.
- In mathematical geography, geodesic equation in order to accurately compute the Earth's circumference.
- In the introduction the author gives a historical survey of the development of astronomy and mathematical geography among the nations.
- Inghirami's first publications were articles on hydraulics, statics, and astronomy, astronomical tables, and elementary text-books on mathematics and mathematical geography.
- He wrote textbooks himself in projective drawing ( 1946 ), mathematical geography ( 1954 ) and astronomy ( 1963 ), and translated other textbooks into Nynorsk.