もっと例文: 1 2
- Since Hippocrates, it has been recognized that the body has self-healing powers ( vis medicatrix naturae ).
- The therapeutic approach was based on " the healing power of nature " ( " " vis medicatrix naturae " " in Latin ).
- Walter Cannon's later notion of homeostasis ( while also mechanistic ) lacked this concern, and was even advocated in the context of such ancient notions as vis medicatrix naturae.
- A final publication'Of Nature and Art on the Cure of Disease'based on his favourite theme of the'vis medicatrix naturae'appeared in 1857, ( second edition 1858 ).
- It is this principle, which has been named by ARISTOTLE, eidoz, by HARRIS, form by STAHL, vis medicatrix natur? by HALLER, vis vit? by BLUMENBACH, nisus formativus by J . BROWN, excitability . . . and by HUNTER, principle of life.