もっと例文: 1 2
- Additionally, Galileo christened the moons of Jupiter the " Medicean stars ".
- In addition, the discovery of the Medicean Stars fascinated other astronomers, and they wanted to view the moons for themselves.
- In addition, he named his discovered four moons of Jupiter the " Medicean Stars, " in honor of the four royal Medici brothers.
- Galileo's drawings of Jupiter and its Medicean Stars from " Sidereus Nuncius . " " Image courtesy of the History of Science Collections, University of Oklahoma Libraries ."
- The name was modelled on " Sidera Medicea ", " Medicean stars ", the Latin name used by Galilean satellites of Jupiter, in honor of the Florentine house of Medici.