もっと例文: 1 2
- Mist Mountain coal generally has a low sulphur content and underground mining methods.
- It gradationally and conformably overlies the Mist Mountain Formation.
- It was named for outcrops along a western spur of Mist Mountain in the Canadian Rockies of Alberta.
- It is identifiable as the tall peak between Mount Arethusa and Mist Mountain at the far south end of the Misty Range.
- They range in age from latest Jurassic or earliest Cretaceous in the Mist Mountain Formation, to Late Cretaceous in the Gates Formation.