もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Is source-monitoring error contagious?
- Observations have been made that indicate a relationship between the frontal areas of the brain and source monitoring errors.
- There have been studies linking individuals who believe in abnormal life events to an increased proneness to source-monitoring errors.
- Cryptomnesia is a source-monitoring error in which people often have difficulty determining whether a concept was internally generated or experienced externally.
- The conclusion was that " repeating false claims will not only increase their believability but may also result in source monitoring errors ".